You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manufacturer's 1-Year Limited WarrantyAs a company, we are only responsible to deliver you the furniture in a perfect condition. All products sold on the website come with 1-year limited* manufacturer's warranty unless mentioned in the product description**. Manufacturer's 1-Year Limited Warranty features:
*Limited means not every case of damage will be honored as a warranty case. There are often cases of misuse, worn-off, etc, and those things are not decided by us, but by respected manufacturers.
**Sohomod doesn't have and doesn't offer any warranty on the product we sell because we do not design/produce/make the item.
If some of the furniture at the date of delivery (or within 7 days) is found defective or damaged - we will exchange it at no cost.
If any issue has occurred more than 14 days from the delivery, make sure it is still covered with the '1-year limited manufacturer's warranty'.
If it is still covered with the '1-year limited manufacturer's warranty' please email us at [email protected] and include the picture, item number, quantity, invoice or PO number, and a brief description of the problem. We will forward your claim to the manufacturer, and from that moment the manufacturer will make the final decision to accept or reject the claim.
Manufacturer's Warranty is void in case of:
• The '5-Year Extended Warranty' was added to your order.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance. If you choose to do your own assembly we can not be responsible for damages during that process.
• Damages incurred by accidents or abuse. (In this case we suggest to purchase 'Extended Warranty')
• Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
• This warranty covers only pieces of furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
• Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.
5-Year Extended WarrantySohomod and Montage Furniture Services (MFS) provide 5 years of coverage against all of the most common accidental stains and many damages that occur with standard use in the home. 5-Year Extended Warranty features:
Buy Now for $129 or get it for FREE for all purchases over $2600
MFS has the perfect plan to meet your needs, offering plans for individual furniture pieces or same-upholstery sets. MFS Furniture Protection Plans cover fabric upholstery, leather and vinyl, wood, case goods and other hard-surface furniture. MFS also offers Protection Plans for mattresses, power bases, area rugs, and billiards.
1. When I purchase an Extended Protection Plan, are you spraying a product on my furniture to prevent stains?
No, your Protection Plan is a "dry" plan which means that rather than pretreating the furniture with a product intended to prevent stains, we will address and clean stains as they occur. This allows you to rest easy that you have purchased a product with an environmentally friendly practice.
2. If I move from my current address, is my Extended Protection Plan voided?
No. Your Protection Plan is valid from the date of delivery in all fifty (50) states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. Please refer to your Protection Plan for important details.
3. I sold my furniture or gave it to someone else; can I transfer the Extended Protection Plan to the buyer?
No, your warranty is non-transferrable and therefore cannot be transferred if the furniture is sold or given away.
4. My leather/vinyl furniture is cracking and peeling and I don't know why. Is this covered by my Extended Protection Plan?
No, leather/vinyl cracking and peeling is not a covered issue. This is because, in our experience, leather cracking and peeling is normally a condition that occurs as a result of wear, maintenance, or the quality of the furniture and how it is holding up over time. We do not make or manufacturer the furniture so how it is made or how it holds up from normal usage is not something we are able to address. General maintenance and cleaning of the furniture is the customer's responsibility.
5. Does my plan cover stains/damage from wear and tear?
Stains or damage from normal wear and tear is not covered by a MFS Furniture Protection Plan. Wear and tear occurs with ordinary, everyday use of your furniture. Furniture Protection Plans are designed to cover stains and damage caused by a specific incident. Overall cleaning is not covered as this is considered maintenance for normal wear and tear as opposed to the spot cleaning provided by the plan for accidental spills.
6. I have pets and I am afraid they will damage my furniture, will my Extended Protection Plan cover damages caused by my pets?
No, damage caused by pets from "beaks, teeth, paws, or claws" is not a covered issue; however, your Protection Plan may cover damages caused by pet bodily fluids. Please refer to your Protection Plan "Coverage" section for more information.
7. Can I have my furniture professionally cleaned by my Extended Protection Plan Agreement?
Your Protection Plan does provide coverage for a spot cleaning for covered stains as listed in your Protection Plan. It does not provide coverage for an overall cleaning; however, we would be happy to provide you with a referral to a service technician in your area who could provide this service for you. Please contact the Service Center at 1-800-686-5559 to request a technician referral.
8. Can I renew my protection plan?
Unfortunately, we are unable to extend the life of your protection plan.